My client is a Global Technology Company with a portfolio across both digital and hardware products. They are looking for a Hardware Operations Specialist. It's a 12 month contract, paying up to £42 000/annum PAYE pro rata.
OurHardware Partnerships team is responsible for managing partnerships with Carriers and Retailers worldwide, delivering the best of Manufactured Hardware to the market. Our Strategy and Operations organization supports the Partnerships team by providing the scaled support needed to enable our partner-facing team to flourish. Operational excellence will be crucial to our success.
As a Hardware Operations Specialist, you'll be responsible for ensuring flawless execution in both customer setup and promotional activities with our partners. Working closely with partner-facing colleagues you will help setup new customers, enter product SKUs, deliver promotions end-to-end from the conception, through to contracting and financing, and assessing results and return of investment. You will provide consultative support to the Strategy and Operations team on how we can execute faster, and more efficiently. Our Hardware is just at the beginning of its journey, and with this role you will be part of a small but growing part of the company with multiple opportunities.
- Setup new customers in our systems, including SKU and pricing setup, to enable all customers to make timely purchase orders
- Manage the operational life-cycle for retail incentive promotions (a critical tool to drive sell-out).
- Understand business requirements for, and drive the implementation of new tools and processes and execute improvements to existing sales processes.
- Ensure compliant execution of all retail promotions including contracting, financing, data gathering and supplier funding.
- BA Degree or equivalent
- Fluency in English
- Data entry experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
Fluency in English Strong attention to detail Good communication skills
Data entry experience
Our Client is a multinational technology company, specialising in Internet-related services and products; including online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. The state of the art offices in Central London are conveniently located with quirky interior, fancy add ons (restaurant, gym , terraces, kitchens and fun break out spaces). Offering great free facilities to employees and contractors alike. The atmosphere is relaxed with a diverse and innovative culture. Opportunities for growth and progression and networking with like-minded people across the business and beyond.