Job Title: Print/Digital Production Artist
Start date: Beginning of September
Location: Downtown, On-site (Parking provided, business casual)
Hours: Part time- full time
The Production Artist works with creative teams to execute a creative design. They utilize software to create or tweak commercial art in industries ranging from movies to advertising, to software design.
The Production Artist is the final checkpoint in a creative design process. They review final copy, layouts and content in print or digital form. They ensure brand standards across color, font, production quality and more. Print and graphic production artists scale and crop, retouch, change layout and eliminate redundancy in copy. They put the finishing touches on the art that really matters in the business world, establishing and maintaining your brand.
The Production Artist needs to be absolutely expert in the tips and tools used in the graphic design world.
Some of the mandatory software skill sets needed include:
- Adobe Acrobat for PDF manipulation
- Adobe Illustrator for drawing
- Adobe Indesign for page layout
Other necessary information about the role:
- Developing team and strategy - needs might evolve so continually recalibrate
- In-house designer to adapt creative communication sent from agency
- Social, email, take overall creative strategy and quickly adapt it, personalization, AB testing, etc.
- Familiarity with resizing, etc.
- Familiarity with salesforce- nice to have
- Understanding files turned into digital files would be on design software
- Working HTML knowledge is nice to have
- Launching brand, test launch.
- Illustration and animation great to have as well
Please note, NDA is to be signed by the candidate prior to interview with the client. and upon recieving this offer candidates must pass a credit & background check.