Vitamin Tis partnering with a growing organization looking for a Senior Marketing Specialist who has a strong background in social media and online reputation management to join our team of marketing experts.
Creative and efficient with great communication skills and an eye for detail, this senior specialist will be responsible for supporting national social media initiatives as well as executing and coaching our social media and online reputation strategies with our franchise agencies. The right fit for this role will be a motivated self-starter who is accountable, open to taking on challenges, and takes pride in doing great work. There will be significant collaboration with other members of team including content, advertising, and website, so a positive attitude and great teamwork skills are a must.
This is a full time on-site position in Gurnee, IL.
– Review and refine a strategy to better leverage paid and organic social media to drive consumer engagement
– Manage national brand presence for social media sites including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn
– Monitor and report performance of social media content and make recommendations to increase engagement, community growth, and site traffic
– Manage efforts to build online reviews and overall brand reputation online including monitoring online reviews, and work with local office teams to protect and strengthen their online reputation
– Analyze and monitor the online reputation of the brand and local client agencies in forums like Google My Business, Facebook, Yelp, Caring.com Glassdoor, and Indeed
– Implement and train on online reputation, reviews, and use of the reputation-monitoring system
– Day-to-day maintenance of the reputation-monitoring system, in conjunction with the third-party vendor. This includes location updates, troubleshooting issues, etc.
– Strategize and take on new initiatives to improve the positive reputation of the national brand and local franchise businesses
– Review Customer Satisfaction Survey reports to identify Promoters and provide franchisees lists and techniques for requesting reviews on ongoing basis
– Review, revise, and create resources to help local franchise offices execute local social media acitivies and generate reviews effectively
– Consult with and coach local client offices on local social media and online reputation best practices
– Measure and report review impact on business KPIs
– Provide regular reporting on social media performance and reputation data to appropriate marketing, corporate, field, and local office leadership
– Perform analysis and report on competitive landscape for social and online reputation
– Uphold consistent brand standards, brand voice and best practices for content creation and distribution