Looking for a driven Content Marketing Project Manager who will plan, organize and oversee the entire process of publishing content across multiple platforms under an tight deadlines. This is a hands-on operational role that requires coordination and collaboration with writers, editors and production personnel; legal, compliance, SEO, CRM and PR teams; and third-party vendors. To succeed in this role, you must be detail-oriented, extremely organized, an expert multitasker and a relationship builder. This position will report to the Manager of Content Marketing.
* This is a 4 month role to start, onsite in Costa Mesa with potential to extend/convert
● Work within Wrike to create and manage article assignments across freelance and staff writers, editors, content coordinators, etc.
● Manage content requests from partner channels (CRM, SEO, Social, etc.) and ensure on-time delivery.
● Contribute to content brainstorming, strategy and planning sessions.
● Work closely with members of the content team to adjust or adapt calendars and content production as needed.
● Review all published content meticulously for final quality assurance.
● Work directly in WordPress to stage content in HTML and CSS ensuring proper format and correct completion of all custom fields, tags and metadata.
● Work with the analytics team and partner channels to keep track of content performance and derive actionable insights to enhance and optimize performance.
● Conduct regular audits of the content production process and calendar.
● Build and maintain familiarity with company products, brands and websites.
● Contribute to stable, consistent, efficient and effective systems supporting content production, distribution and inventory.
● Meet and exceed the quality expectations of internal clients and stakeholders.
● Meet or exceed monthly blog publication targets.
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications:
● Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Journalism, Advertising or related business or communications field.
● 3+ years of agency or in-house experience managing content/creative production.
● Experience in a large-scale content marketing operation preferred.
● Must be driven, detail-oriented and independent, with experience collaborating with other departments and/or managing clients.
● Financial or credit industry experience preferred.
● Expertise with major business software applications (e.g., Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite).
● Experience working with Wrike, WordPress and/or a CMS preferred.
● Previous work with video production and visual content development a plus.