A fashion client in NYC is looking for a mid level Graphic Designer for a 8 week freelance assignment. You would primarily be working on the Saks brand.
- This resource will focus on men's fashion, as well as kid's and home
- Looking for someone with a combination of both digital and print experience. About 60% of the role will focus on digital work but this person must also be able to jump in to print projects as they come up.
- MUST have luxury and e-commerce experience and show that they are well rounded in print and digital
• Develop effective graphics and ad materials
• Follow project from concept to final approval ensuring integrity of creative concept is kept in focus throughout.
• Ensures proper sign off process-proofreads and verifies content & specs for all projects assigned.
• Ensure creative/concept transfers effectively into French language and Bilingual versions.
• Solve creative and communicative issues based on brief.
• Work effectively with outside suppliers such as photographers and printers when required.
• Use effective time management and organizational skills to maintain effective workflow and meet deadlines.
• Stay current with the latest developments in the field of design and be familiar with industry marketing programs.
• Assist other designers with projects as required
• A degree in Graphic Design or an equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
• 2 or more years experience in graphic design in a marketing environment.
• Excellent typography skills.
• Excellent knowledge of pre-press file preparation including font management and support file links.
• Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite 6 on Mac platform.
• Branding experience (icon development, logo development)
• Strong time management skills