Type of work: Need someone to build screens and communicate well with developers. SKETCH
- Collaborating with tech and product to create visual screens for amazing product experiences - both internal and external.
- Participating in strategic discussions and research activities as needed and providing input as a user experience expert.
What you’ll bring:
- A portfolio which highlights strong understanding of design elements such as color, typography, illustration, iconography, photography, and animation. Your portfolio should also include project examples that showcase digital branding and UI elements.
- Understanding of interface and interaction patterns and best practices for various platforms, as well as experience working within a responsive design framework.
- Understanding of human centered design and UX practices. Interest in partnering with UX designers on user research, journey maps and user flows.
- Experience working within established brand guidelines and style guide. Interest in helping govern digital guidelines and flex system where needed.
- Ability to work from low fidelity to high fidelity.
- Experience creating prototypes that showcase design concepts and interaction patterns.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS, with the ability to work closely with engineers to implement designs.
- Ability to work collaboratively within cross-disciplinary teams, as well as ability to work independently.
- Ability to quickly deliver multiple, inventive ideas that are fresh and simple while solving complex customer and business needs. Confidence in sharing in-progress work with team mates.
- Ability to clearly communicate your design decisions with the team and craft elegant presentation and storytelling capabilities.
- Understanding of an agile/scrum development process.
- Research the latest technologies, best practices, and online trends to provide recommendations for the team.
- Proficiency with current design tools (Adobe CC, Sketch, InVision, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 3 years of experience in visual design
- At least 3 years of experience in UX and interaction design
- At least 3 years of experience with UI software such as Sketch or Adobe Creative Suite
- At least 2 years of experience with industry-standard prototyping tools
This client puts its money where its mouth is. As a leading financial services and tech company, they’re constantly pushing the envelope to adapt and stay ahead of trends - whether it’s trends in financial products or in the way they treat their customers. Our client sets the bar in customer experience.
Our Talent are working with “best-in-class” global marketing teams on omni-channel campaigns, leveraging innovative technologies to drive customer engagement. AQUENT Talent work alongside full-time employees presenting ideas to stakeholders and influencing business decisions every day.
You’ll be pushed to bring thoughtful creative and marketing ideas to the table
You’ll be collaborating in an Agile environment to deliver purposeful projects
You’ll be working with a global brand - meeting customers where they live by leveraging AI, ML and VR