A sports entertainment client in NYC is looking for a Photo Retoucher for 8/19-9/21.
- The Image Retouching & Composition role is to develop creative concepts into final images for production for the brand. This role will be managed by the Photo & Video Asset Manager who will prioritize the workflow and oversee projects. Specific projects support the internal Creative team of art directors, designers, while working closely with the in-house photographer.
• Style guide visual assets - retouching, color correction, compositing, and animation creation
• Theme art - concepts and retouching
• Player imagery - retouching, color correction, composition for numerous games and events
• Image Search
• Brand Videos - concepts and editing
• 3-5 years professional experience in retouching and compositing
• Bachelor’s Degree in Photography, Motion Graphics, or similar, is preferred
• Photshop expert, Mac platform
• Digital Asset Management experience is ideal
• Working knowledge of software such as Adobe Premiere, After Effects, and Capture One or similar
• Strong Communication Skills
• Team Player
• Works Well in Fast Paced Environment
• Knowledgable about video editing and motion graphics