As Director of Marketing, you will own marketing strategy and execution as we rapidly scale.
In this role, you will attract and nurture qualified leads through multi-channel marketing programs. You will gain deep understanding of our customers and ensure that the right message reaches prospects at the right time.
The ideal candidate is data obsessed, excited to build a function from the ground up, and excels at identifying the appropriate tactics to achieve measurable company goals.
* Set strategic objectives for the marketing function aligned to company priorities
* Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels to achieve qualified lead targets
* Build and carry out a scalable content creation approach (articles, white papers, infographics, etc) and improve website experience to achieve lead generation goals
* Ensure a consistent message on all materials through our marketing and sales funnels
* Partner with Sales to determine trade show strategy; drive increased value from attendance through targeting campaigns pre and post-conference
* Establish analytics with sales to understand how our marketing activity turns into customers
* Bring an A/B testing and optimization framework to each approach, constantly striving to improve past performance
* 4-8 years marketing experience for a B2B SaaS company (Start-up experience preferred)
* Hands-on experience in demand-generation approaches including nurture programs, website optimization, email, trades hows, and content marketing
* Exceptional communicator and storyteller who can match the message to the medium
* Strong analytical skills and proven ability to use data to test and optimize performance
* Comfort making decisions and driving projects forward in a startup environment
* Proficiency in CRM and marketing automation technologies (Salesforce and Salesforce Marketing Cloud preferred)