We are a team working to get millions of employees and organizations to go “Mobile First” with Android. As masters of mobile computing, the Android Enterprise team helps small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies to discover the wonders of going mobile and work smarter. At the same time, we work across a vast partner ecosystem to enable them to best adopt our solutions and help them go to market to serve our customer base. Our technical teams design and implement solutions for these organizations with custom features, security and support --
Businesses that partner with Android come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one solution works for all. Your knowledge of Android, combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shape how new and existing partners grow with us. Using your business acumen, influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide High-caliber service to the broader partner ecosystem - directing them down the best path of engagement to become Android Enterprise partners. Using your operational expertise, you discover ways to streamline process and further achieve scale for both internally and to our partners and you set the vision and strategy for our partners on how their products can reach thousands of users.
You will play a critical role in the implementation and execution of our scaled partner program - being the go-to person for our torso and tail ecosystem partners. You scale engagement in order to reach a growing community of service provider, carrier, OEM and EMM partners, building the capabilities and quality of these Android Enterprise ecosystems. You and your programs enable partners to build technical expertise and approaches needed to integrate customers with Android.
- Be the main point of contact for scaled partners - ensuring we are providing the right level of touch at the right time to help partners succeed - advising them on the appropriate learning and integration paths, connecting them with the right resources and helping to ensure their success with Android Enterprise
- Project manage and operate our partner program as we bring it to market
- Continually improve process, streamline operations and provide ideas to improve the program to business and engineering teams
- BS degree in business analysis or operational efficiency or additional 2 years of equivalent practical experience.
- 6 years of relevant project management experience, preferably in the mobility space
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Proven experience operating programs at scale (100s of partners)
- Proven ability to derive insights from data
- Track multiple engagements at a time and report on progress regularly, always with an eye towards accuracy and scale.
- Keen eye for detail
Nice to haves:
- Built and / or operated a partner program
- Experience in deploying and / or managing an externally-facing Salesforce portal with sophisticated functionality and multiple partner & profile types
Our Client is a multinational technology company, specialising in Internet-related services and products; including online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. The state of the art offices in Central London are conveniently located with quirky interior, fancy add ons (restaurant, gym , terraces, kitchens and fun break out spaces). Offering great free facilities to employees and contractors alike. The atmosphere is relaxed with a diverse and innovative culture. Opportunities for growth and progression and networking with like-minded people across the business and beyond.