BRAND DESIGNER AND PRODUCT/CONTENT MANAGER (ECOM)
Location: Guildford, Surrey GU4.
Salary: Competitive based on skill level
My performance sport wear client is looking for a Brand Guru to join their team to take on a Brand ownership role that takes in some elements of graphic design, ensure eye popping visual communications as well as ensure these is a qualitative tone of voice around the products that ensure their unique, market leading qualities are distinguished. You will be looking for a role where you become the eyes and ears of the ecommerce brand and how the products are presented.
This is a new role to be based working from their HQ in Guildford, Surrey, it is based some distance from the mainline station so you will need to have your own transport to get there. This is an incredibly exciting and varied role perfect for somebody passionate about sportswear, brand presentation, design or development. You will become the in-house expert who knows everything about the products and can bring to life the performance and innovative features the brand offers.
The key area of the roles will include:
- Working from the ground up to ensure the products are the best on the market.
- Developing innovation further and ensure they are clear for the customer to understand.
- Take responsibility for product and lifestyle photo and video shoots as well as our product and brand copy.
- Work creatively with products, models and locations to ensure we have a bank of world-class brand hero images.
- Manage assets and product brochures to ensure they’re organised and delivered on time.
- From an E-comm perspective, ensure that every product produced looks and reads the best it can.
- Ensure that brand and products are represented the best way possible across all other touch points/platforms including packaging, advertising, newsletters, social media and literature.
- Understand and review market and future trends.
Experience working for ecom/retail brand/performance sportswear prefered.
You may also have a personal interest in endurance sports.
If this sounds like you and you'd like to hear more please apply with and up to date CV & Portfolio as well as a note detailing what appeals to you about this role.