Our client is a fantastic recycling and activation brand who partner with the likes of Colgate, Nivea, Nestlé and Mars to create fantastic products from recycled materials. Currently putting an emphasis on design and pushing the creative boundaries within the business, they are now looking for an Integrated Designer to join their team.
Reporting into the Head Of Marketing and working within the Brand and Communications team, you will be the driving force behind the creative outlook of the brand across both print and digital – largely digital and social. Combining your enthusiasm with brimming creativity, you’ll have the chance to really produce outstanding design.
On a day to day basis, responsibilities for the role will be:
- Producing digital asset designs (social media, digital banners and banner campaigns)
- Event and Printed collateral design, concepting ideas for brands and seeing them through to final delivery
- Partnering with the marketing to team to sharpen and finesse the branding outlook of the business
- Working in partnership with the US team to ensure consistency across design
As this is the first design role within the UK team, they are really keen to get someone in who is a digital enthusiast but your ideas tell a story and build a great narrative. You’ll be the first person to bring design to the fore so you will really get the opportunity to shape the role into your own.
Crucially, they are open to looking both Midweight Designers looking for a challenge or a Seasoned Senior Designer however you must be happy working on your own at first and be open to building a team around you who are equally as passionate and creative.
All in all, if you are a fantastic designer who loves digital, social and working on fantastic brand campaigns, then this could be the one for you!
- 4 years+ experience working in a charity, agency or in-house team who work on creative, narrative driven projects
- Strong digital experience across the board – mainly working on digital, social and banner asset design
- A measured but outgoing personality when it comes to dealing with people
- Comfortable managing a range of projects and spinning loads of plates
- Happy working autonomously primarily but also collaboratively when need be