Are you a Sr. Product Manager with educational technology experience? Academic institution seeks Sr. Product Manager who will lead the design, execution and strategy for student-centered learning solutions. The Sr. Product Manager will communicate and present technical concepts for business audiences, as well as, communicate directly with developers.
The Sr. Product Mananger will:
• Champion the delivery of technology product roadmap incorporating projects, features and other key initiatives.
• Convert ideas into mock-ups or prototypes as appropriate to build consensus around potential solutions.
• Validate early ideas through quantitative and qualitative methods using best practices in user experience design, as appropriate.
• Lead cross-functional team across research, design and development to design, test and pilot features and new solutions.
• Guide organizational partners through the work process, highlighting milestones and artifacts, while taking holistic ownership for the solution to provide the optimal student experience.
Education & Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in related field, required; and, three plus (3+) years relevant experience in software product management and implementation, within an enterprise learning system, preferred; or, equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Ability to participate as an active team member of the Business Unit, Department and academic institution to work toward a common goal.
• Actively seek opportunities to influence, build effective relationships, gain alignment and negotiate with peers, functional partners and/or external partners to accomplish business objectives.
• Develop new insights into situations; questions conventional approaches; encourages new ideas and innovations; designs and implements new or cutting-edge programs and processes. Ability to generate and/or recognize imaginative or creative solutions that generate successful outcomes.
• Demonstrat knowledge of project management concepts, techniques and methodologies, as well as, Agile planning and development methodologies and tools.
• Advanced use of computers and Microsoft Office Suite Applications such as Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook including software applications used for learning management systems and interface products.