Our client, a rapidly growing, subscription based personalized supplement in Snoqualmie, is seeking a Conversion Optimization Manager to join their team for a 3-month temp-to-perm assignment, You will be responsible for the global landing page and conversion funnel strategy on both web properties and app. You will work with the team to develop, scope and implement initiatives to drive conversion rate optimization. You will use data and a keen sense of UX/UI to drive ideation, decision-making and web journeys using segmentation, audience selection, and targeting rules. The ideal candidates has a deep understanding of A/B testing tools, Google Analytics, and how to turn prospects into revenue.
- Partner with the executive team, art director, visual designers, and developers to drive conversion improvement on our website and app through rigorous testing and planning
- Have a thorough understanding of the customer journey from different channels and help channel owners optimize conversion and reduce friction as customers move through the funnel. Will communicate customer journey initiatives through wireframes if necessary.
- Drive the product merchandising strategy of our home page, landing pages, and app
- Create well-informed hypotheses and develop prioritized, organized testing plans which balance optimization of our existing largest markets and growing emerging businesses. Constantly test, measure, and learn.
- Analyze performance data and metrics and make decisions regarding test direction based on the analysis
- Identify growth initiatives that will drive engagement and lead generation in new and innovative ways on our web properties
- Manage and optimize landing pages, promo messaging, website calls-to-action (CTAs), and lead-generating forms
- Build strong partnerships with content marketing, product development, SEO and design leads to deliver results
- Own reporting on programs and be able to share key implications to non-technical stakeholders
• 3-5 years of experience in site optimization
• Experience with UX design, wireframing, and usability principles
• Mobile-first mentality
• A sound understanding of the methodology and mathematics behind effective testing
• Proven proficiency in web analytics, specifically Google Analytics
• Experience implementing and managing A/B and multivariate tests
• Experience with customer segmentation and targeting
• Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
• Growth mindset that is excited to test new web concepts to engage prospects
• Deep analytical mindset that is obsessed with tracking and improving KPIs
• Experience with development, ability to implement code tests a plus
• Experience in a highly cross-functional environment a plus