We are helping our fantastic fashion-forward client find a Mid-Level Copywriter to joing the team on an ongoing assignment in SF at their HQ.
- *This role is ONSITE* | *This role reports directly into the Senior Lead Copywriter*
Day to Day:
● Keep a consistent brand voice & tone across channels including web content & landing pages, emails, blogs, internal communications and of our brand voice across all channels.
● Craft engaging and on-brand copy across all channels, specifically email and blog, while collaborating with designers and marketing partners to create content across a variety of platforms.
● Measure ideas not only against high creative standards, but also against business objectives.
● Participate in brainstorm/concept meetings and collaborate to find solid solutions to problems.
● Respond positively to feedback and re-draft copy to address all comments, while retaining the impact.
● Ability to understand and implement strategy effectively.
● Work side-by-side with the design team to ensure the best client-facing communication deliverables possible
● Collaborate with the marketing team to meet their objectives in a creative way.
● Follow style & copy guide to make sure content is consistent across projects.
● Willing to have a say and talk through copy remarks when needed, one-on-one and instaff meetings. Able to give and receive feedback thoughtfully and purposefully & come from a common ground.
● Ability to stay organized and manage several projects at a time with ease. Stay on task and meet deadlines effectively.
● Proactive and resourceful ability to find information and solutions.
● 3+ years of experience in brand copywriting, editorial or working on in-house creative teams. Fashion experience a plus!
● Detail-oriented and highly motivated.
● Self-starter with a positive can-do attitude who can execute projects quickly when needed.