Vitamin T is on the lookout for Digital Project Manager for our client, a vibrant, ambitious, fast growing independent full-service creative agency based in Richmond, Victoria. The team is made up of strategists, creative designers, illustrators, digital thinkers and designers, content strategists and writers, photographers and creative managers.
The ideal candidate will have experience in managing the delivery of digital projects including websites, digital advertising and campaign microsites.
This is an exciting position with the opportunity to manage a number of transformational web projects, but also to really lead within the agency in terms of holistic Project Management processes.
- Deliver projects with project teams to ensure they meet their expected budgets, time and scope.
- Deliver quality outcomes for clients by collaboratively scoping solutions with our Digital Producer.
- Communicate and track progress of projects with internal and external stakeholders through regular WIPs, in person meetings and documentation.
- Work with our account services team to schedule relevant resources in advance to hit project deadlines.
- Daily tracking and reviewing project progress.
- Assess and mitigate issues and risks and escalate effectively.
- Manage project activities and ensure tasks adhere to brief, deadline and budget.
- Create and implement processes to support our agency.
- Ensure all milestones and deadlines are met for each project.
- Provide relevant stakeholders with daily updates on tasks.
- Build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
What will you bring:
- Proven experience delivering end to end digital projects.
- At least 5 yearsʼ experience as a project manager within web / digital projects.
- Experience across agile and waterfall methodologies.
- Experience setting up and managing project plans / timelines.
- Highly organised with the ability to manage conflicting priorities of projects and key internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to follow, evaluate and streamline processes as needed.
- Collaborative and analytical thinker.
- Strong stakeholder management experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent risk management and mitigation skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Time management skills.
In terms of culture fit - you are passionate, honest, respectful, inquisitive and light-hearted just like the rest of the team. You are excited by making a difference, leading people and helping them build their agency.
If this sounds like you and you like the sound of them, please get in touch with me on firstname.lastname@example.org