Our Awesome healthcare- media client located in the loop is seeking an UX Architect for their growing digital product team. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a transforming organization.
- Create and guide UX deliverables:User Flows, Prototypes, Wireframes, online guideline under light supervision.
- Lead or conduct work done with internal audiences, SME's, Product teams, Design and Develop teams, and content to ensure best experience. UX leadership,
- Collaboration on projects, optimize technical footprint on digital platforms,
- Work within other UX teams on processes, standards and team development to further development UX as a core competency across org.
- Make sure teams have full coverage of sprint and backlog management for IT partners.
BS or BA Degree in Design, Comm or Psych
Self motivated and organized
5 - 7 years of UX design, possibly agency or IT firm, strong preference towards AGILE or similar methodology (XP or KANBAN)
BE able to support SDLC initiatives as in IA of an enterprise of digital products
Proficiency in UX software - SKETCH **must have - Zeplin, Lucidchart, FIGMA, Photoshop, Indesign, Axure, Adobe, XD, InVison. Have a curious to learn new technologies
Mature, positive and Diplomatic attitude.