As a Technical Sourcer, you will be responsible for unearthing the world’s best passive talent for a multinational tech coorporation. The team are looking for creative minds to explore new avenues to identify and attract top talent, using a multitude of tools and innovative techniques.
- Work closely with the business & our recruiting partners to fully understand our job requirements
- Conduct research and use data-driven results to design, scope and implement strategies to build pipeline of exceptional talent for the company across multiple product areas
- Use innovative and varied sourcing techniques in order to identify potential hires across the globe
- Attract qualified candidates through a variety of contact methods, using compelling and thought-provoking language
- Conduct qualifying candidate interviews against hiring requirements and manage candidate expectations throughout the process
- Identify trends and potential process improvements to ensure a world class candidate experience
- Act as a candidate advocate whilst uncovering relevant market trends and leveraging this knowledge to uncover new talent pools
2+years sourcing from agency background
Our Client is a multinational technology company, specialising in Internet-related services and products; including online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. The state of the art offices in Central London are conveniently located with quirky interior, fancy add ons (restaurant, gym , terraces, kitchens and fun break out spaces). Offering great free facilities to employees and contractors alike. The atmosphere is relaxed with a diverse and innovative culture. Opportunities for growth and progression and networking with like-minded people across the business and beyond.