A leading global multi-level marketing corporation with offices based in West London are seeking a Social Media savvy individual to join their team. An interest in health and nutrition is a big plus in this role.
In this role you will be required to develop and support the implementation of the B2C Social Media and Brand Reputation Strategies for local markets across EMEA. Reporting into the VP of Corporate Affairs EMEA and India and Director of Digital Marketing and Content Strategy EMEA, this role coordinates with the Digital Marketing, Product Marketing, Corporate Affairs and in-house Creative Studio teams to support their respective missions, ensuring consistency in messaging and voice.
Responsible for ensuring best practices are being followed and KPIs are clearly defined, you’ll monitor and report on overall performance of BAU content, campaign content and brand health & reputation.
This role is full of opportunity that requires leadership, creativity, self-motivation, project management, analytical skills and strategic thinking.
This role requires a highly motivated individual with a passion for social media strategy, team management and social-first creative campaign ideas. A strategic thinker with the ability to confidently interpret business requirements, using social insights to develop coherent social strategies and briefs.
- 5+ years of experience managing social media presence for brands
- Degree in digital communications, marketing, advertising, media studies, business and/or related fields
- Demonstrated expertise in paid strategy and social campaign management
- Interest in nutrition is a plus
- Develop and support implementation of a comprehensive social media strategy and set goals to increase brand awareness, corporate reputation and engagement
- Assist local markets to create and maintain best in class social media presence across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube
- Build social media campaign strategies and manage the creation of day-to-day content for the region
- Brief external agencies and in-house creative studio in content requirements for campaigns and projects, incorporating data lead learnings and best practise
- Educate internal stakeholders on the use of social media and promote its use within our company
If you have interest in applying for this role, please drop me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org