A fashion client in NYC is looking for a Junior Grapic Designer for a 1 month assignment
- Open to those as junior as recent college graduates or those with a few months of experience
- This resource will be working on digital displays such as e-mail campaigns/displays
- Strong Photoshop experience is a must, any fashion experience is a plus
• Develop effective graphics and ad materials
• Follow project from concept to final approval ensuring integrity of creative concept is kept in focus throughout.
• Ensures proper sign off process-proofreads and verifies content & specs for all projects assigned.
• Ensure creative/concept transfers effectively into French language and Bilingual versions.
• Solve creative and communicative issues based on brief.
• Work effectively with outside suppliers such as photographers and printers when required.
• Use effective time management and organizational skills to maintain effective workflow and meet deadlines.
• Stay current with the latest developments in the field of design and be familiar with industry marketing programs.
• Assist other designers with projects as required
• A degree in Graphic Design or an equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
• Excellent typography skills.
• Excellent knowledge of pre-press file preparation including font management and support file links.
• Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite 6 on Mac platform.
• Branding experience (icon development, logo development)
• Strong time management skills