An American nonprofit organization that produces, distributes, and promotes public service announcements on behalf of various sponsors, including nonprofit organizations, non-governmental organizations and agencies of the United States government is seeking a Paid Social Digital Marketing Assistant to start ASAP!
- Start: ASAP
- Strictly freelance, ongoing
- Team: The role sits in our Media department who is responsible from everything from media outreach to media partnerships to managed platforms. This role will be specifically working within the managed platforms group.
- Report To: Digital Marketing Manager
- Interview: phone then in-person
The company is seeking a Digital Marketing Assistant who is passionate about using their talent for social good work. This person will be responsible for the day to day life of multiple campaigns running on social media platforms. The company takes on significant public issues and stimulates action on those issues through communication programs that make a measurable difference in our society.
By joining this team, you will be responsible for creating strategic plans, building out campaigns in platform, executing and actively optimizing social good ad campaigns.
This role requires a fluency (and appreciation!) for data and the ins and outs of building ads on Facebook, Snapchat, Reddit, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube’s ads manager platform. Attention to detail is a must have skill. He/she will lead multiple projects with the ability to innovate and drive impact through their campaigns.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Work closely with supervisor and internal campaign teams to build and present strategic media plans to campaign sponsors
- Keen eye for detail when building and executing ads with the ability to meet launch deadlines
- Monitor ad performance daily
- Ability to provide strategic optimization recommendations if a campaign is underperforming
- Explore new, innovative ways to drive impact for their campaign issues with strategic partners, and be the point of contact when communicating with partners
- Provide biweekly email reporting on flight performance to the internal team and clients
- Work closely with the analytics team on larger reporting decks
- Work with the web digital team to place and troubleshoot base and event pixels
Required Skills and Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s degree with 1+ years of experience in paid social advertising
- Understanding on how to execute a campaign on Facebook (must have), LinkedIn, Reddit, Twitter, and Snapchat (nice to have) through their ads manager platform.
- High level of analytical skills to monitor ad performance and inform future flight recommendations
- Collaborate cross departmentally and have strong communication skills
- Desired but not required:
- Understand Google Ad Words and YouTube
- Experience in running Brand Lift studies on Facebook and Twitter
- Client management experience
- Agency experience
- Attend industry related conferences
- Participate in educational opportunities and join professional organization