Freelance Content Strategist & Digital Producer
Our client is a rapidly growing digital agency who creates stylish, high-performing e-commerce websites for global brands and start-ups.
Start = ASAP
Duration = approx. 4 weeks initial engagement
Some remote work is ok but must be available to attend onsite NYC meetings
About this role:
The Content Strategist will be responsible for overseeing all internal content efforts as well as create and implement content strategies for our clients. You will work with account managers and directly with clients to organize, plan, create and manage content for social, web and email. You will have an understanding of how to use content for brand building and marketing.
- Take ownership of all internal and client content efforts
- Craft content strategies for agency and clients
- Create content and work with copywriters / designers to produce content for agency and clients.
- Assist with populating client websites with content and maintaining website content.
- Edit assets and prep for production
- Participate in new business meetings to understand client's business goals.
- Assist with topics for meetups and events
- Collaborate with the internal creative and development teams.
- Project management
We are looking for a candidate to contribute, improve and optimize our process, as well as bring new ideas and strategies to client projects.
- MUST have Content Strategy experience with fashion industry clients.
At least 2 years content or digital production experience
Experience with reporting and campaign management
Knowledge of e-commerce platforms and content management
Knowledge of SEO
Deep understanding of brand building and content
Know how to “talk the talk” when it comes to marketing & content
Exceptional communication skills
Strong organizational skills and time management
Ability to handle several projects at once
Social media experience
Huge plus if you have:
Experience with direct to consumer brands
- Content audit of existing assets
- Document itemizing existing content into groups
- Organize the assets in folders and group them by different categories and purposes
- Customer personas (who we are speaking to)
- Document with three examples that include short bios, ages, & personality types.
- Stakeholder interviews
- Three dedicated conference call discussions
- Competitive analysis
- Research three direct competitor content efforts and provide a document reporting on types of content, high-level social media report, known partnerships or collaborations and demographic.
- Content inventory (ecom, social, email)
- Document itemizing new content into groups
- Content calendar
- Digital advertising copy examples for:
Google Display ads