Vitamin T is currently in search of a D2C Business Analyst for our client in Metro Detroit. This is a 4 month role, that could be extended!
*Must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship.
*Must have experience writing technical user stories.
The D2C Business Analyst will work collaboratively with a third party consulting firm, vendors, and business SME’s to craft a business case to support D2C. The Business Analyst is responsible for capturing business requirements, business process, and managing project QA through implementation. The Business Analyst works cross functionally to drive overall online business results which includes both financial metrics, corporate metrics, and supports the corporate strategy.
- Facilitate workshops, gather business requirements, map business processes, document customer journeys, and author business requirements
- Analyze and define projects that will enhance and deliver new features and functionality to budget and without compromising quality
- Spend time designing and implementing new or enhanced operational processes to meet key business objectives
- Support the business in the creation of Business Cases and Change Requests to support the corporate strategy and to continually improve the functionality, performance, and reliability of our E-Commerce systems
- Support the business in the creation of the financial pro-forma
- Create functional specifications and continually working collaboratively with stakeholders across the business and IT teams in the US, Canada and Europe
- Create and manage project plans to maintain schedule and budget
- Provide regular oral and written project updates identifying risks, opportunities and time lines
- Author business process guides for end users
- Define business test cases and manage the user acceptance testing process
Key Performance Indicators
- Deliver accurate and clear business documents based on scope of project(s)
- Support the business in creating business cases with clear ROI
- Meet project milestones, deliverables, and budget expectations
- Requirements are accurate and major business process considerations are not missed
- Provide regular oral and written project updates that identify risks, gaps and opportunities for projects
- Successfully track and manage project changes through change management clearly identifying change in costs and or timeline
- Bachelors degree or equivalent required work experience required
- 2 or more year of eCommerce Business Analyst experience required
- Apparel, retail or consumer products manufacturing experience preferred
- Proficiency in Project, Word, Visio, Excel, PowerPoint, Photoshop or InDesign
- Strong oral and written communication, organization, time management and analytical/problem solving skills are required along with a high degree of flexibility and creativity
- Proven track records of delivering projects on time and on budget
- Proven experience in requirements gathering and stakeholder management
- Strong interpersonal skills with persuasive and assertive approach to getting the job done
- Experience writing business test cases and managing the user acceptance testing period
+ Click apply at the bottom of this page
+ Treat yourself. You've just applied for one of the most awesome opportunities you've ever seen!
Not your cup of tea? Refer a friend! http://vitamintalent.com/rewards