Vitamin T is currently in search of a Art Director for our client in Metro Detroit. This is a long term role!
Our client is built on the premise that talent is the primary driver of positive business results and draws from six core competencies to help clients build highly productive people and teams:
• Meetings & Events: End-to-end planning and delivery of meetings, events and conferences
• Incentives & Recognition: Programs designed to motivate employees and channel partners
• Training & Performance Improvement: Design and delivery of training and learning support
• Communications: Creative and content development in any media
• Data Management & Analytics: Handling and interpretation of data to inform strategy
• Strategic Planning: Development of business, communications and product launch plans
Responsible for developing innovative marketing and training materials that meet client objectives.
Looking for candidates with strong print design and/or interactive experience (will place depending on skill set)
• Work with Account Team, CD and training/creative writers to understand the client objectives
• Act as the lead designer in the development of creative based on client objectives and design standards
• Design digital and/or print materials following established design and/or client brand standards
• Print design includes high-end dealer magazine for automotive client, plus other support materials
• Digital/interactive design includes eLearning courses, online magazine, web banners, interactive PDFs, infographics, some video graphics/animation
• Present ideas and/or creative comps to internal team
• Develop effective working relationships with other team members; i.e. copywriters, training managers, project managers
• Work with external vendors if necessary (printers, video production)
• Handle multiple jobs and timelines for client initiatives
QUALIFICATIONS / KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Bachelors degree in Graphic Design, Advertising or Commercial Art
• 3-5 years experience designing for interactive and print
• Portfolio demonstrating strong creative visual concepts and execution. Luxury/high-end design preferred.
• Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
• Knowledge or proficiency with Adobe After Effects a plus
• Proficient with MS Office products (PowerPoint a plus)
• Knowledge/experience with responsive design extremely helpful
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Proficient graphic presentation skills
+ Click apply at the bottom of this page
+ Treat yourself. You've just applied for one of the most awesome opportunities you've ever seen!
Not your cup of tea? Refer a friend! http://vitamintalent.com/rewards