Our global Creative Communications agency is looking for a lead conceptual digital creative to join their team in Shoreditch. You’ll be experienced in leading the digital output from pitch to completion to create innovative campaigns, AR projects, web-based programmes, mobile, digital outdoor, email and much more. You will join the creative teams on major campaigns and brand work across the complete digital mix.
Your role will be as a key lynchpin to the creative department and you will help it grow and integrate with their current digital production department and creative department. The important thing is that you are ideas driven. You'll be expected to have a good knowledge of the most common digital applications and techniques. You will be able to present your work to clients and in open forum with confidence.
Experience / skills required
• A strong demonstrable portfolio of conceptual digital projects
• Experience and understanding of all digital output
• Proactive, personable and self-motivated
• High attention to detail and an exceptional creative flair
• Strong presentation skills with the ability to ‘sell’ ideas in an inspirational way
• Up to date with industry trends and best practice across all digital channels, and an ongoing plan of how you do this
• Excellent design skills, including a keen eye for typography
• Proven experience in working in a fast paced creative agency environment
Salary, £60-70k, DOE + bens
If this sounds like a role that will allow you to grow and develop in your career get in touch today about this unique opportunity.
Apply with a a CV & up to date portfolio that highlights your relevant work experience and ideally a note that expresses why this role is a good next step.
Only shortlisted candiddates will be contacted.