Our client, a leader in cloud migration software, has spent the last decade helping IT professionals and managed services providers be more efficient, profitable, and successful in the cloud. They are now on the hunt for a temporary Marketo Marketing Specialist to support their team for an 8-10 week assignment.
They work in an open-concept space designed for team collaboration, filled with creativity, productivity, experimentation, and learning. Whether we’re brainstorming better marketing ideas for our clients or pushing hard to meet a tight deadline, it all happens with teamwork, adaptability, and optimism.
This is a flexible hours position (likely 20-40 hours/week) that will be embedded with the Marketing team at their Bellevue offices. Parking is provided while on assignment!! Mastery of Marketo and knowledge of other marketing automation software required.
- Launch and optimize email campaigns, including email template setup, campaign setup, testing, scheduling, tracking, and measuring campaigns to drive short-term and long-term results
- Segment lists based on demographic and firmographic data and behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions
- Measure and optimize lead nurturing workflows with a focus on driving engagement, efficiency, and scalability
- Work to minimize list decay and unsubscribes while increasing the performance of our email sends
- Design and implement test plans (A/B and multivariate) to understand drivers of response and value.
- Generate break-through analytical insights that drive significant email subscriber growth and response improvement
- Work cross-functionally and help project manage our email marketing initiatives with multiple internal/external stakeholders to execute marketing campaign
- Assist with managing localization of email marketing content Qualifications
- Proficiency with Marketo and other marketing automation technology
- HTML/CSS for email design and coding
- Excellent grasp of best practices for email marketing and design (CAN-SPAM, GDPR, subject line testing, ALT tags, image optimization, etc.)
- Understanding of email marketing concepts and metrics such as Sender Score, deliverability, and sender reputation
- Knowledge of data segmentation, dynamic content, and email measurement
- Experience with editing tools such as Photoshop for image resizing and Dreamweaver/Marketo for HTML troubleshooting
- Experience with multivariate test setups to measure incremental value of email campaigns (A/B, engagement, etc.)
- Strong business acumen and quantitative analytical skills.
- Strong SQL or similar data skills preferred
- Fast Learner – Can achieve power-user status on multiple tools quickly
- 3+ years of experience with track record of increasing responsibility
If you are interested in a flexible project, with a great team, please apply today!