Full-time, Onsite (Bee Cave)
Temp -to-hire, (3 Months)
$40,000-45,000 Annually, plus benefits (Paid hourly during temp period)
Our client is known for our strong creative and ability to connect with both patients and medical professionals. They need more help producing client deliverables and ensuring that everything is factually, grammatically, and visually correct as it should be. That’s why we’re looking for a copy editor.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2-3 years of writing experience, preferably in a publishing house or ad agency setting
- An English or writing-based college degree
- Strong proofreading, writing, and verbal communication skills
- Great attention to detail
In this position, you will:
- Work as a member of our award-winning creative team
- Review and edit copy documents and campaign layouts prior to client submission
- Review and proof final layouts prior to printer or digital upload
- Work with other copywriters to develop content as needed
- Work with project management to strategize and fulfill specific ad campaign requirements
- Have fun making a difference in the future of medicine
In addition, candidates should be:
- Able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously while managing tight deadlines
- Willing to work as a team player
- Able to work independently
- A self-starter
- A fan of client branding guidelines
- Fun and outgoing!
Sponsor/CRO experience a major plus.