Job Title: Paid Media Specialist
Reports To: Chief Executive Officer
FLSA Status: Exempt
Develop and implement marketing strategies to attract customers to company websites, online presence and promote online products and services. Analyze online statistics and identify areas to optimize online marketing performance.
Examine trends and improve social media campaigns according to client goals. Meet with clients and internal team members to provide statistics, analysis and recommendations regarding social media campaigns.
1. Develop, optimize and analyze social media campaigns to ensure maximum return on investment for the client.
2. Create social media campaigns based on input from Account Managers, other team members and directly from clients.
3. Implement appropriate tracking of campaigns to accurately measure success.
4. Analyze performance and adjust campaigns as needed.
5. Compile data across several social media platforms and create weekly/monthly reports, including analysis for insights, optimizations and future strategy development. Review reports with Account Managers, other team members and clients.
6. Stay abreast of current trends and technology and implement accordingly. Maintain high levels of up-to-date knowledge of best practices and strategies in the management of online paid media.
7. Perform other duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, communications or a related field.
3 or more years experience in a Paid Media Specialist role. Experience at an agency is preferred.
Demonstrated proficiency in Google AdWords, Facebook Business Manager, Microsoft Bing, and Google Analytics & DoubleClick.
Strong communication skills to effectively present strategic and tactical plans to clients and internal teams.
Strong analytical skills to extract insight from data and plan next steps across multiple social media platforms.
Program management and organization skills to manage multiple projects at once.
Business acumen to understand clients’ business and objectives in order to identify campaign expansion opportunities.
Demonstrated ability to understand and synthesize complex concepts into simple, powerful and engaging positioning and messaging.
Ability to write and think creatively.
Ability to maintain a flexible approach and willingness to adapt ideas to the needs of clients.
Ability to work to strict deadlines without compromising on work quality.
Ability to work within allocated budgets.
Ability to prioritize, multi-task and work independently, as well as collaboratively.
Knowledge of various social media outlets.
Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel).