A full-service management and marketing agency that represents iconic athletes, talent and brands is looking for a Presentation Designer for a temp to perm role. 1 week trial and a quick conversion to perm.
- Looking for an experienced presentation designer with an eye for infographics and editorial layout
- Looking for someone with 3+ years of professional design experience working in Adobe CC, PowerPoint, Keynote, etc
- The person in this role must be able to thrive in a dynamic environment, while working seamlessly between InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator, using Smart Objects, Paragraph Styles and custom libraries as part of an efficient workflow.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Works closely with the Sr. Designer to produce compelling and creative B2B presentations that rise above industry standards;
- Works closely with the consulting, sales and properties divisions;
- Focuses on design production and presentation;
- Faithfully executes on direction from the Creative Director;
- Creates highly visual presentations, decks and other materials, adhering to strict brand guidelines;
- Supports the Creative Director by designing sales and marketing materials, from digital to print;
- Conducts continuous research and development of visual communication platforms and trends;
- Delivers creative strategies and design concepts that meet the objectives of divisions, partners and clients; All other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree required;
- Design related degree, or 3+ years of professional experience in a graphic design field preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be able to create custom graphics and infographics using Illustrator;
- Must be able to distill research into digestible top-line presentations and infographics;
- Must possess strong organization and prioritization skills;
- Must have a high attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects and priorities;
- Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud, including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign;
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically PowerPoint, Word and Excel;
- Must demonstrate strong design and communication skills;
- Must have the ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize effectively and exercise flexibility as needed;
- Must have well-developed interpersonal skills and the ability to relate to a wide variety of audiences;
- Results and bottom-line oriented yet will possess sensitivity towards people and values;
- Must have exceptional time-management skills and be able to execute tasks and responsibilities in a dynamic, every changing environment;
- Must be a flexible and reliable team player;
- Must be able to think creatively and innovatively.