My client are a brilliant hands on financial services company renowned for working on projects which put people at the heart of what they do. Currently going through a busy time of year, they are now looking to bring in a collaborative Events Team Lead into their dynamic team.
Reporting into the VP of Events and Marketing, you’ll be the innovator behind the delivery large scale and small-scale events across the business from concept right through to final delivery. You’ll be the inspiring leader who drives the team, ensures that creativity towards each event Is paramount but most importantly, brings an energy and buzz to the team which is both infectious and productive.
On a day to day basis, responsibilities could include:
- Collaborating with client facing teams to manage events (Roundtables, conferences, Presentations, Roadshows, Gala Dinners, Activations)
- Mentoring Junior events professionals and outline a necessary framework for them to follow
- Taking the lead on the production of events, owning the planning process and ensuring a smooth delivery
- Concepting event plans with clients in a consultative fashion, ensuring best practice is put in place
This is a role which really requires someone who can bring an exciting energy and inspire a team; being a clear communicator and someone who is diligent in their work is important because you will need that to thrive in this environment.
Crucially, it is important that you have in-house experience; experience working with a Financial Services, Asset Management or agency that work with corporate brands is a massive plus.
All in all, if you are an ambitious, driven Events Lead looking to work in a rewarding company this could be the one for you!
- 7 years+ events management experience across large and small-scale events
- Strong management experience; mentoring other events professionals and setting an example for junior professionals to follow
- Super communication and stakeholder management skills; able to manage multiple projects at once
- Ability to work in a transactional environment – someone who can really take the lead and work in a fast-paced manner.
- Client focused professional who can really take clients on a journey