My client are a brilliant hands on financial services company renowned for working on projects which put people at the heart of what they do. Currently going through a busy time of year, they are now looking to bring in a collaborative Events Manager into the team.
Reporting into the Events Team Lead, you’ll be the driving force behind pushing large scale and small-scale events across the business from concept right through to delivery across the business. You’ll be the creative spark that can collaborate with stakeholders and team members to drive engaging global events.
On a day to day basis, projects could include:
- Collaborating with client facing teams to manage events (Roundtables, conferences, Presentations, Roadshows, Gala Dinners, Activations)
- Delivering end-to-end event logistics and administration
- Document organisation; managing mailing lists and keeping on top of event details for the global network
- Manage Branding activation events for the business
This is a role which really requires someone who can spin multiple plates at once while managing a range of projects; being a clear communicator and someone who is diligent in their work is important because you will need that to thrive in this environment.
Crucially, it is important that you have in-house experience; experience working with a Financial Services, Asset Management or agency that work with corporate brands is a massive plus.
All in all, if you are an ambitious, driven Events Manager looking to work in a rewarding company this could be the one for you!
- 5 years+ events management experience across large and small-scale events
- Process driven and extremely orientated when it comes to planning and production
- Super communication and stakeholder management skills; able to manage multiple projects at once
- Effective project manager, budget handler and conceptual outlook to events
- Client focused professional who can really take clients on a journey