Our start up client is a looking for a UX Researcher to join their NYC team ASAP.
This is ‘freelance to perm’ opportunity.
Start = ASAP
This is a digital consultancy who works with large enterprise clients.
We are looking for a UX Researcher to help plan, schedule, moderate and scribe remote and in-person one-on-one usability sessions as we all as user interviews. You should recognize and emphasize the importance of understanding why users react a certain way—that is, synthesizing and distilling data to turn it into insights that matter. You should also be poised to turn these insights into a compelling story and presentation that helps bring stakeholders along the design process.
You should be a highly organized and detail-oriented individual who applies a meticulous and rigorous quality to every research document.
- 2-5 years experience in user experience field, performing research and usability activities
- Experience with iterative usability testing and benchmark testing
- Experience with qualitative research including recruiting for and moderating interviews
- Experience with quantitative research including building and analyzing surveys
- Experience with secondary data, trends and learnings
- Able to work with across both Mobile and Desktop experiences