Studio Manager: Digital Social & Content Agency.
Up to £45k doe + benefits
Based in Soho
Are you a skilled studio manager with agency experience?
Do you have digital/social and content focused experience gained from agencies?
Are you adept at QC and overseeing design resource management?
Looking for a new role too? Great!
Our client is looking for a skilled Studio manager to join their exciting and modern advertising agency with a team of over 75 people strong. This role is working in the social and content arm of the business so the right person will be experienced in digital/social and content in an agency environment.
This role may be better suited to someone form a small-medium sized agency who understands the importance of stakeholder communication at all levels and being a hands on team member.
The work they produce is digital and modern with elements of motion graphics and video so you will ideally have agency experience around this.
Day to day you will be responsible for:
- Working closely with the production and account handling teams to book in their resource requests
- Forward planning pipeline for resource
- Building a database of freelancers
- Increasing the productivity of the design department
- Tracking the active jobs and ensuring that the booked time is assigned correctly and in budget.
- Proofreading and quality checking all social assets, prior to client review and approvals during the design/ production stages of development
- Ensuring accuracy when preparing files for media supply and ensuring deadlines are met
The ideal candidate will excel in a fast paced agency environment. You’ll need to be adept at understanding what type of design resource will be required, attending the initial briefings, ensuring briefs are created for each job, chasing briefs, inducting all freelancers and setting up and executing a process for the account and production teams to follow.
To be successful in this role you will need to be friendly, confident, energetic as well as incredibly proactive and organised, whilst commanding authority when needed. Overall, our client is looking for someone to own and grow the design offering by increasing the productivity and quality of the output from the department.
Full job spec will be available on application. Unfortunately, due to the high level of responses we get we are only able to contact those successful at shortlisting.