An education client in NYC is looking for a Digital Campaign Producer from July 1st - December 20th.
Reports to: Director, Digital Campaign Management
The Digital Campaign Producer will be responsible for producing digital campaigns via the Salesforce Marketing Cloud for email and SMS for the Advanced Placement program. As part of this role, the Digital Campaign Producer will be work directly with the Advance Placement program stakeholders, Digital Production team, editorial and quality assurance. The responsibilities include production, segmentation, deployment, and reporting.
- Deep understanding of email and mobile marketing best practices.
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, specifically Email Studio and Content Builder.
- Proven success in coding responsive design template.
- Proven success in producing SMS/MMS marketing messages.
- Producing and reporting against the email marketing and mobile marketing strategy.
- Partner with business stakeholders to review email and SMS content for best practices.
- Collaborate with editorial and quality assurance.
- Demonstrate efficiency and accuracy in all digital production outputs.
- Takes ownership of and coordinates all efforts for assigned email and mobile campaigns from start to finish.
- Experience using Salesforce Marketing Cloud is required.
- A Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, is required.
- Digital Marketing experience is required.
- Experience managing an email and mobile program exceeding 1 million customers is preferred.
- A minimum of two years of experience in marketing with demonstrated success in digital channels is required.
- HTML coding
Related Skills & Other Requirements:
- Works well in a face-paced environment.
- Ability and enthusiasm to learn new technologies.
- Demonstrated history of self-learning and continuous professional development.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills, including attention to detail and the ability to effectively handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Understanding of CANSPAM/FCC/FTC regulations as they pertain to email and mobile push messages.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Strong technical skills; computer literacy, including the full suite of Microsoft office applications, and using Internet Applications.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including ability to interact with staff at all levels.
- Understanding of digital marketing best practices.
- Experience developing retargeting strategies.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong negotiation and issue resolution skills.
- Must be self-starter, take charge individual.
- Proven ability to deliver projects on time, with strong organizational, time and task management skills.
- Ability to report key performance indicators, progress, trends, and potential opportunities.
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- AMPscript knowledge a plus.