• Responsible for the oversight of social media and email reviews through various platforms, such as “ask us” emails.
• Actively provides Community Management on key social platforms, fully leveraging earned and owned communication opportunities.
• Responds timely to customer and patient inquires according to company established processes and ensures issues are promptly and appropriately resolved.
• Works closely with Marketing Retail team to ensure individual stores receive feedback loop.
• Communicates closely with management when common issues or complaints are noted so those items can be appropriately and promptly addressed.
• Familiar with Social Listening practice and able to digest reports and create optimizations to communication based on data loop.
• Resolves complex or unusual requests and issues that may require a customized response and communicates solution or requested information to the customer with high level of empathy.
• Analyzes customers’/patients’ service needs and refers to other departments for follow up or additional information as needed to ensure resolution.
• Provides updates to other internal teams on customer needs and factors that contribute to customer satisfaction and increased customer retention.
What you need
• Excellent customer and patient service skills. High empathy.
• Excellent written communication skills and ability to navigate social media platforms.
• Good interpersonal skills and proven ability to positively influence people; must be capable of effectively interacting at all levels in the organization.
• Detail oriented with an eye on process optimization.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, to manage high stress situations, and to be flexible and adaptable when a situation requires it.
My client is growing fast and looking for a Social Media Specialist to join their team. You will be the first social media hire, so the growth within this role is limitless! If you are interested in this opportunity, apply now!