An education client here in NYC is looking for a Storyline Developer for June 14th - July 31st.
- This person will join a seasoned developer that has developed the framework and design and will be updating content; editing graphics - videos to modify the digital training modules for use; there are 10.
- Looking for someone who is reliable with strong attention to detail and ability to work under pressure and deadlines.
- This person will provide ongoing production work for the AP Full Year Model teacher and coordinator training using Articulate Storyline 360 and other digital production tools
Description of work:
1) Convert content provided by the client via PowerPoint to Storyline 360, adding Checks for Understanding (interactive questions) and add audio narration files.
2) Adhere to style guidelines as communicated by the client via example Storyline files
3) Implement accessibility features (alt-text, transcripts, tab order, accessibility of screen elements) to the slideshows as directed by the client
4) Post versions of the Storyline files to Articulate Review or other shared system for review
5) Respond to feedback and make revisions according to deadlines
6) Provide all project source files (.story files) and graphics for all submitted versions
7) Attend phone meetings as needed.
It is assumed that IC owns the current version of the Storyline 360
- Intermediate or above knowledge of Articulate Storyline 360 and basic audio and graphic editing.
Duration: Contract / Remote, June 14th-July 31st