Our agency client is highly success full in taking well know brands to the Chinese market and are looking for an experience Designer to join their busy team. You will be experienced in designing for digital outputs and have a portfolio of work that shows your work to date and keen eye for detail. The agency is bilingual and would be looking for someone who is fluent in Mandarin (native level):
Duties and responsibilities:
· Design websites, web pages, social content, graphics, illustrations and animations to maximise visual effectiveness and interaction.
· Assisting the client services team by helping define design and visual content requirements.
· Presenting and articulating design options and solutions to internal and external clients/stakeholders.
· Understanding and awareness of western and Asian aesthetic and culture when creating design works – symbols, type, colour palette etc.
· Assisting the senior designer to ensure all the design work, pitch presentations, proposals etc. seen by prospective and existing clients are error-free and of highest quality.
· Working closely with the senior designer to explore and conceptualise design solutions, and also work independently to execute work from scratch to delivery based on given creative briefs.
· Collaborating and coordinating with all disciplines within the agency – client team, performance team, social team – to fulfil client needs under the direction of the senior designer.
If this is you and you are looking for a new permanent role in an agency where you have huge potential to grow get in touch today.