This is a full-time direct hire, career opportunity with a great client of ours who is located in Sorrento Valley. This is an on-site position with little remote flexibility - they believe in creating a strong culture with team work and support.
The full job description is below but a few notes before:
- Must be a strong writer.
- This person will manage a portfolio of properties in So-Cal (LA, OC & SD), Texas, Colorado and Nevada. They build, buy & sell properties so this may change over time. Visiting these properties from time to time is where the travel piece of ~25% comes in.
- Some soft skills: need someone is is confident but also open to feedback, thoughts and suggestions,
- - Must be cool under pressure. They work in a fast paced environment with multiple projects/tasks to juggle simultaneously.
We are searching for an experienced brand and customer-centric marketing professional to help us manage the marketing activities for a portfolio of clients. Skills include experience with content production, writing creative briefs, managing relationships, analysis of marketing activities and media buys, and lead generation. Must have a deep understanding of digital marketing and social media. Highly organized multi-tasker with attention to detail and the ability to build great relationships with people. 5-10 years of marketing experience preferred, Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field required.
- Development of thoughtful and integrated marketing campaigns with the ability to execute
- Direct strategy, build consensus with customers. and project manage tasks and timelines
- Create content and manage creative assets for websites, emails, social media, etc.
- Drive marketing funnel/lead generation through strategic marketing efforts including digital, social media, paid ads, content creation, signage, etc.
- Pull reports, analyze data and communicate actionable insights to key stakeholders
- Prioritize projects and tasks based on importance and return on investment for the company and customer
- Use tools and software for efficient and data-driven results including Asana, Financial Performance Dashboard and email/communication tools
Requirements and Abilities:
- Attention to detail, including strong writing, editing and proofing skills
- Ability to travel 25-30% of time
- Collaborative team partner and contributor
- Analytical with the ability to gather the right intelligence for decision-making
- Brand and customer-centric with a strong understanding and affinity for the customer journey
- Well-versed in digital strategy and social media – understand lingo, metrics and tactics
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects with different stakeholders and timelines with a sense of urgency
- Proven experience managing schedules, assets, budgets, and customer expectations or goals