Remote but onsite for meetings, Northwest Austin
The Google Analytics Specialist would help our client set up web analytics and visualizations in an efficient, sustainable way. Currently our client does not have a system in place that ties internal data to Google Analytics – this is what they need help building. At the moment, the client has an IT team that is developing a data model in Power BI, but needs auditing.
The ideal candidate would have the following skills, assess what’s been done so far against our clients requirements and current design, and help advise on how to develop reports, as well as potentially build them in their BI system.
· Review requirements & current data model and provide recommendations
· Address questions on data dimensions (including build and understand custom dimensions) that are not getting answered, or trouble shoot
· Understand Google Analytics data structure and correct way to report on fields in BI, including developing custom fields when necessary
· Expert in GA & BI data structure relationships
· Experience in BI to view multiple tables in GA
· Understand how to build on established data models/reports in BI.
· Must be available for kick-off onsite