DefinedLogic, located in Red Bank, NJ, welcomes the curious, passionate and life-long learners who are excited by problem solving. Collaboration, work-life balance, continued learning and fun are all essential components of what makes us continue to grow.
Our design team creates engaging customer experiences, connected through a wide variety of digital products, that span from desktop to mobile and whatever’s next. They know how a product should look, feel and work, and understand what users need and want in a constantly changing digital experience landscape.
The ideal candidate is passionate about creating experiences that are equally smart and beautiful. They are knowledgeable and up to date on industry innovations and strive to drive collaboration within multi-disciplinary teams in a fast-paced environment. This candidate will have a strong foundation in graphic and interactive design, branding and visual systems, as well as user interfaces.
- Create interactive design concepts, coherent design systems and visual languages.
- Think strategically to identify user needs, interpret client challenges and define experiences, always mindful of how the end product looks and works.
- Build high-fidelity prototypes that include animation, interactions and visual design.
- Clearly and confidently present work, while providing a rationale for decisions made in client sessions, design reviews, and project meetings.
- Facilitate design sprint workshops.
- Contribute to pitches and business development efforts.
- Influence design, creativity and innovation both within the company and with our clients.
You’ll need to:
- Demonstrate strong fundamentals in both graphic and interaction design, and an ability to produce multiple solutions to a single problem.
- Have experience designing for responsive web, email, native mobile applications, and other platforms.
- Effectively collaborate and communicate in cross-functional teams to tackle all aspects of a design.
- Balance multiple projects at different stages and bringing unique perspectives to each.
- Express a desire to learn more about new innovations and technologies and share what you learn with other team members.
- Be fluent in common design software (Adobe XD, Sketch, InVision, Illustrator, Photoshop, Keynote, etc.) and self-sufficient in the creation of design artifacts and presentations.
- Understand the benefits, possibilities and constraints of common coding languages and platforms,—interaction, behavior, & style discussions.
- Have experience with waterfall, agile, lean and hybrid design and development methodologies.
- Ask questions. Be motivated.
Please include a link to your online portfolio with your application in order to be considered.