Client: eCommerce company rapidly growing and expanding into LA!
Start: within the next 2 months, depending on how long it takes to identify the right person.
Brand Marketing Director
- Experience working with eCommerce Companies
- Ability to lead a team up to 15 people across multiple countries.
- Must be able to adapt and be flexible in processes, like a start up environment and work in a highly collaborative environment.
• Lead and develop a high performance, multicultural team of over 10 individuals through coaching and direct supervision. Manage UI/UX, Product Marketing, Brand Creative, and PR and Social Media departments within the Ecommerce team
• Provide brand strategy and ensure branding standards are clearly formulated and that guidelines are followed across all marketing channels. Manage strategic marketing plan and campaigns
• Drive innovation and execution throughout the Brand Marketing team by establishing high expectations for quality, efficiency, and customer service
• Identify, recommend, and execute strategies and initiatives to raise Brand Awareness, as well as driving significantly increased website traffic and conversion rates
• Responsible for display advertising strategy and agency coordination
• Lead Social Media team and agencies to ensure community development and ensure sales revenue & return on spent for Social Media advertising channels
• Initiate and lead team creative and strategic brainstorm to prepare yearly and quarterly marketing plans for campaigns, products and site optimization
• Identify and communicate business needs based off analysis for improved website functionality and enhanced customer experience to dramatically grow the business
• Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends to guide UI/UX manager day to day activities and larger optimization projects
• Oversee the marketing strategy for new and existing product categories. Product design, strategy and management
• Build cross-functional relationships with the Brand Marketing and other teams within the organization to ensure alignment of marketing initiatives
• Manage Brand Marketing budget. Negotiate vendor contracts, rate and service level agreements for all brand marketing initiatives
• Strong skills in strategy and planning, merchandising and marketing, and vendor selection and management
• Work experience in Western markets and US market experience is a plus
• Strong decision-making skills with a track record of leading multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Exceptional interpersonal skills for communicating effectively with technical and non-technical individuals
• Front end customer experience focused on acquiring and retaining customers
• Well versed with web analytics research tools/processes and distilling conversion drivers from user behavior research
• Strong sense of fashion and international trends. Strong interest in Social Media and rising marketing platform and technologies
• Native or business fluency in English is a must
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in business management, marketing, or related degree or equivalent experience is required
• 5 years relevant experience in progressively responsible marketing roles
• 3+ years of experience managing teams and 2+ years digital marketing related experience