Are you well versed with programming languages that are required for client (user) side development, as well as integration approaches and technologies to bridge contemporary front-end implementations with legacy backend systems?
Do YOU love to solve business problems through technology and will rise to challenges?
Vitamin T has partnered with a client in search of a Tech Lead/Sr. Technologist to join a fun, complex and cross-functional team!
We-re in search of a Tech Lead to lead back and front end development. Someone to lead the team through technical design translating UI/UX elements, architecture implementation, and finally launch. Strong communication skills are a must given daily interfaces with key stakeholders, Scrum Master, and dev team. The Tech Lead contributes across the technology stack, from database and DevOps infrastructure that supports continuous deployment, to native apps and demonstrates leadership in product quality, technical excellence and engineering practices.
- Leads and coordinates with the Digital team members
- Oversees the design and implementation and overall architecture of the application
- Works with the Digital team to implement a robust set of services and APIs to power the application
- Identifies business requirements and creates a plan of action with team
- Oversees the development of reusable code and libraries for future use
- Works with the Digital team and business users to optimize the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implements security and data protection
- Coordinates with the Product Designers to translate UI/UX elements from designer to visual elements
- Leads integration of front-end and back-end aspects of the application
- Follow health, safety, and environmental policies, EEO, Standards of Business Conduct, and all other applicable company policy and procedures
- Share a responsibility to advance the company’s mission by excelling at our three corporate priorities – safety of our people and the public, operational excellence in all that we do, and ensuring the best possible customer experience
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent area And Minimum of 7-10 years experience in software development, with hands-on coding within the last year
Master's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent area
- Experience with building consumer quality products, enabling business value through tech
- Experience with mobile development languages and frameworks such as native iOS/Android, Xamarin, and Kony is preferred
- Expert infrastructure knowledge including Single Sign On, LAMP, Windows server, and Search Tech
- Track record of having successfully delivered multiple consumer quality products end-to-end from inception to delivery
- Ability to lead a team, coach and mentor developers on the team to drive delivery
- Work closely with Head of Technology on delivery and engineering best practices
- Deep expertise and experience with engineering practices such as code refactoring, design patterns, design driven development, continuous integration, building highly scalable applications and security
- Knowledge and experience with Agile process