AQUENT is seeking a Senior UX Designer to join a Fortune 100 FinTech organization in McLean, VA / Tyson’s Corner. This role is a contract to hire opportunity with a dedicated team of 25 designers working on cutting edge machine learning and AI platforms.
This team’s MO - to make the lives of their internal teams as easy, clean and straight-forward. They’ve done this with their customer experience products and now it’s time to continue transforming things internally. So yes, this is internal facing work, but it is highly visible, top priority and in a brand new space. This team works on an internal development platform that they are working to customize for users and apply a human-centered design approach.
The ideal talent will have experience working on a digital data transformation project where internal employees can more readily access the data and information they need. For quick apply, email your portfolio to: email@example.com.
UX Designer Responsibilities:
- Working with tech, business and creative partners
- Doing customer research and interviews (good news here, you can walk right over to your customer).
- Understanding the needs of internal teams & the business
- Building out designs in Sketch
- Prototyping in Invision
- Presenting designs in meetings with teams across the org
- Working within a design team and partnering with other cross-functional teams
UX Designer Requirements:
- 5+ years as a true UX Designer, with experience at each stage of the design process
- Experience from a Fortune 100 - Fortune 500 client
- Experience designing products & human-centered design
- Experience building out designs in Sketch, prototyping in Invision
- Preferred experience from a FinTech or technology-centered organization
- Experience designing modern, clean and easy to use internal dashboards and platforms
- Highly collaborative and adaptable
- Ability to operate with minimal direction and navigate ambiguous environments
- Experience presenting to various teams and stakeholders
- Experience politely pushing back on design ideas
This client puts its money where its mouth is. As a leading financial services and tech company, they’re constantly pushing the envelope to adapt and stay ahead of trends - whether it’s trends in financial products or in the way they treat their customers. Our client sets the bar in customer experience.
Our Talent are working with “best-in-class” global marketing teams on omni-channel campaigns, leveraging innovative technologies to drive customer engagement. AQUENT Talent work alongside full-time employees presenting ideas to stakeholders and influencing business decisions every day.
You’ll be pushed to bring thoughtful creative and marketing ideas to the table
You’ll be collaborating in an Agile environment to deliver purposeful projects
You’ll be working with a global brand - meeting customers where they live by leveraging AI, ML and VR