A client in NYC is looking for a Junior Copywriter to start ASAP for a 3 month role
- This candidate will be joining the marketing department and will producing content for both online and offline assets
- The copywriter will assist in writing compelling copy for email content (including subject lines), affiliate and display ads, and ad-hoc marketing and/or social media materials as needed
- Potential candidates will have at least 1 to 2 years of relevant copy writing experience (preferably in a marketing role or at a similar company), thrive in a fast-paced environment, and have high-attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
• Research and write both product and editorial copy (catalog, print ads, etc)
• Write copy to support promotional initiatives
• Planning/coordinating with stakeholders from marketing, store visual, digital, events, etc.
• Developing campaign concepts and branding initiatives
• Tell compelling stories that will be relevant in a variety of media
• Excel with assignments of different lengths, from 1-word headlines to 600-word fashion articles
• Quickly and accurately write product and promotional copy
• Draw on experience writing for a luxury audience
• Write from the point of view of a true fashion lover who is well-versed in the world of high culture
• Be organized as well as creative, all under deadline pressure
• Exhibit excellent communications skills, especially when working with ambiguity
• Bachelor of Arts
• Strong creative writing
• Detail and deadline oriented
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
• Maintain autonomy while completing various tasks
• Minimum 2-3 years in a creative writing or creative operations position.
• Experience in a corporate environment preferred.
• Experience working directly with layout/design team preferred.
• Knowledge of InDesign
• Interest in fashion is a plus
• Conceptual thinker with business acumen