This company requires a strong, confident, fully rounded and fun in-house editor. The job has a crucial role to play within this Creative Team. You will be joining a large inhouse creative and production team who produce European work across multiple markets.
The ability to edit and manipulate motion and stills content to create simple, characterful on-brand and witty content for social media platforms from gif’s to cinema graphs to short form films and
anything in between
- You're creative and a good conceptualizer too.
- You are fluent in the following: Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro, Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator
and 3D work. Ability in motion graphics using After Effects
- Comfortable in delivering edited masters from tech specs supplied, that can be re-
purposed for the platforms below:
1) HD TV in-store screens (no sound) as Pro res 422 HQ masters & MP4’s (for
client internal use).
2) Video and animated gifs for social media - tech specs for Insta stories,
Instagram & Facebook feed etc.
Types of Projects:
1) Animating new & existing assets (stills) using stop frame, Parallax or cinema graph & all other new and ever evolving edit techniques.
2) Motion – Create edits from new & existing footage to create cut downs & looped films
You’ll be the gatekeeper of editing processes & what’s achievable within a realistic time frame but can also maintain agility on last minute projects within reason. And at the end of a project, ensure that the edits, gif’s, etc. are delivered to creative producers to the agreed timelines & filed appropriately.
- To ensure all edit briefs are received with the correct information i.e. clear deliverables, etc…and push back where necessary.
- Monitor the daily workload (in conjunction with the Manager of Creative Production and the team) to ensure projects are on track. Flag anything that isn’t so we can act to come up with an agile solution.
- 4-5 years creative agency experience
- Excellent organizational skills
- Amazing people skills - Be able to build good relationships with creative teams but remain tough under pressure of deadlines
- Thorough understanding around the creative process and the ability to think ahead before each step is required
- Understanding of digital production including post production
- Leadership skills - you like to develop and encourage talent