Organization in the healtchare sector seeks UI/UX Designer to help in the creation of all digital product user experience and user interface designs to devise world-class digital experiences that are intuitive, beautiful, user-friendly and meaningful. The UI/UX Designer will work on products including mobile responsive websites, microsites, apps for iOS, Android and web, widgets, CMS interfaces, digital platforms and services, interactive kiosks, digital ad units, email newsletters, PDFs for digital download, social media channel pages, social media post content and interfaces for emerging digital technologies.
- Present user experience and user interface design solutions to clients
- Translate analytics learnings from A/B Testing into actionable design optimizations
- Work with Director of UX/UI design to create UX design deliverables including user journey maps, sitemaps, user workflows, and benchmarking / best practice documents
- Work with digital producers on UX/UI design team priorities, assignments and timing and overall project vision
- Bachelor's Degree in graphic/digital design, user experience design, HCI, or similar field
- 5+ years of professional digital design experience with a specific focus on UX and UI design at an agency, digital media company or startup
- Prior experience in a marketing or advertising agency STRONGLY preferred
- Digital strategy and team leadership experience a plus
- Strong understanding of key UX principals
- Expert proficiency within Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, XD) as well as other relevant tools including Sketch, InVision, Balsamiq, Omnigraffle, Azure, Webflow, Principle, Framer, etc.
- Comfortable with both hands-on design and concepting/ideation
- Experience developing successful concepts and implementing them through design solutions
- Ability to skillfully manage a high volume of work in a deadline driven environment
- Strong portfolio of proven, innovative, modern UX and UI design work required