Description of Role:
Vitamin T is helping our eCommerce client find a Visual Designer to join their team on a temporary basis. The Visual Designer will work on the User Experience team to help create visuals that align with the company's strong branding across various platrforms including web and mobile.
- Create the visual design for product experiences across multiple channels, including mobile and web.
- Collaborates daily with other User Experience team members, including UX architects, product designers and visual designers.
- Works cross-functionally with the Project Management team, Product Managers, Marketing team and various other partner teams.
- Visualize concepts and communicate these ideas over through sketching and other rapid prototyping methods
- Follows company web design standards and guidelines and pushes best practices.
-Conducts user research as well as quality assurance checks to ensure the best user experience.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Graphic Communications, Visual Design, User Experience Design or similar
3+ years of experience in a Visual Design role or similar
MUST have a visual/interaction design portfolio for consideration
Demonstrated ability and success creating compled user interfaces and interactions for cross channel engagement
Experience in design for eCommerce is a plus
Comfortable analyzing user research and turning insights into design
Able to work alongside a team, share ideas and give kudos on a job well done!