Interactive Designer (Web/Mobile)
Full-time, Temp to Perm (6 months)
Onsite (Downtown Austin)
$75,000-100,000 DOE, plus benefits
Our client is looking for a multi-faceted product designer to help them create best in class e-commerce experiences across all of our digital properties. You have strong foundational knowledge of UI/UX patterns with a natural instinct for when to break conventions.
In this role, you will play a big part in the exploration and execution of user experiences across our platforms while adhering to our client's unique brand voice. As an expert in experience design, you will lead the process of conceptualizing complex use cases, problem-solving through iteration, prototyping content-driven designs while balancing demanding constraints. As an expert in design systems, you will help maintain and evolve our internal UI pattern library which is the foundation for our UX designs. As an experienced graphic designer, you will create icons and imagery that are on-brand and optimized for email, web and native app experiences.
You will work collaboratively with the development team, marketing team and product managers on a variety of projects and product features that raise the bar for the customer experience.
The ideal candidate is equally obsessed with brand design and user experience. You love solving a variety of problems with good aesthetic judgment, a user-centered approach, and a great attention to detail.
- You have a diverse portfolio demonstrating strong graphic design and UI/UX design skills.
- You have 3+ years of experience in UI/UX Design, Interactive Design, Product Design or similar role.
- You have experience in defining, developing and adhering to pattern libraries.
- You have experience in executing production-ready designs for web and native apps based on existing style guides and design systems.
- You have a core design skill set that includes wireframing, whiteboarding, strategy, and information architecture.
- You can clearly communicate design process, solutions, and implementation specifications.
- Proficient with a variety of design and prototyping tools such as Figma, Sketch, Marvel, Zeplin and Illustrator.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Drawing skills and/or experience with GitHub, HTML and CSS is a plus.