Our client is looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator to help for 6 weeks. There is an opportunity for this to go perm!
Supports in efforts to build brand and digital strategies by executing a variety of digital marketing initiatives.
Creates, manages, and optimizes all paid and organic media campaigns across various channels including, but not limited to, Search, Social, Display and Email.
Manages specific budgets for online marketing activities to ensure optimal deployment of investment and accurate and timely reporting of incurred costs for financial reporting.
Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns.
Generates periodic and ad hoc reports, analyzes data, and makes meaningful observations and recommendations.
Conducts research into clients’ industries as needed.
Assists in defining project specifications based on client needs and requirements.
Communicates with clients as needed to provide status and performance updates.
Creates a testing roadmap via A/B testing across all digital channels
Exhibits the passion and drive to keep current on digital marketing and industry trends. Strives to be a thought-leader in the digital marketing space
Looking for someone who is hands on!
• Undergraduate degree in marketing, advertising, communication, business or a related field is required.
• Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in a related position.
• Experience using digital marketing tools such as, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdWords, paid social platforms (Facebook Ads, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc.), email marketing (Mailchimp, Dotmailer, etc.), and programmatic technology.
• Knowledge of Hubspot and other marketing automation platforms and CRMs a plus.
• Knowledge of digital and new media marketing best practices.
• Ability to demonstrate proficiency in all position responsibilities.
• Ability to demonstrate comfort and skill in client communication.
• Ability to demonstrate collaborations skills and team mindset.
• Ability to learn quickly and adapt to a fast-paced and changing environment.
• Strong detail orientation, self-motivation and resourcefulness.
• Communication, organization and time management skills necessary to
complete the position responsibilities successfully.
• Ability to self-manage projects/tasks and complete assignments on or before