Vitamin T is partnering with a global financial firm looking for a junior project manager/coordinator to help with a variety of tasks.
The Project Manager is responsible for overseeing and monitoring of project and campaign workflows within Marketing. Working closely with operational Marketing teams (creative, digital, marketing automation), the project Manager oversees the movement of all jobs through the campaign development process, updating schedules and team members as required.
The Project Manager must have the ability to juggle multiple projects concurrently under tight deadlines. They must be able to foresee scheduling conflicts and take quick action when schedules get compressed or delayed. The Project Manager will need to creatively manage schedules and resources as well as collaborate closely with all team members.
Importantly, the Project Manager needs to be firm yet flexible to meet the ever-changing demands of the business, always seeking to ensure timely delivery of all projects; helping out wherever he/she can and directing and motivating everyone to deliver their part of the job on-time and according to agreed-upon specifications.
The Project Manager is a problem solver, is highly self-motivated, detail-oriented, and open-minded, and exhibits a high level of initiative; works independently and in support of department goals and business objectives.
This position reports to the Project Management Lead.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES & EXPECTATIONS:
• Serves as point of contact for management, prioritization and coordination of creative, web, and marketing automation requests
• Assigns staff to work requests when applicable
• Communicates status of project/campaign work to appropriate teams
• Fully understands impending requests and service level agreement timing; builds a work plan to coincide with launch schedules
• Works with internal departments to organize production timing/schedules
• Collaborates cross-departmentally with team members and business owners to acquire all project information required to deliver great work
• Participates in strategy, planning and concept meetings as required
• Maintains production schedules in collaboration with marketing teams and drives projects to achieve scheduled due dates
• Displays a willingness to learn about our internal systems and business
• Prioritizes and delegates tasks to teams to achieve client expectations
• Establishes a strong understanding of our brand and goals to ensure projects are hitting their targets
• Communicates clear direction and information to ensure teams understand project scope, timing and requirements
• Strong ability to manage/optimize process workflows and maintain service level agreements across different groups
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• College degree in marketing or related field
• 3+ years of project coordination/management experience
• Working knowledge of agile and project management tools like JIRA, Workfront and Smartsheets
• Ability to problem solve creatively and collaboratively
• Highly organized and detail-oriented; able to work efficiently on multiple projects under tight deadline
• Excellent people and communication skills