Pharma and medical device ad agency seeks motivated and detail-oriented Account Supervisor/Senior Account Executive (title will be determined based on years of experience) to ensure all stages of projects are approved with adequate time to meet deadlines, and to ensure overall account budget is meticulously managed, while keeping financial health of account in mind.
Reporting to the SVP of Client Services, the Account Supervisor/Senior Account Executive will bring a conceptual and strategic mind-set, with a focus on detail to develop and implement marketing communications strategy, plans and programs that support day-to-day account activity and long-term business objectives.
The Account Supervisor/Senior Account Executive, working onsite full-time, would need to possess a clear understanding of pharmaceutical marketing, including familiarity with marketing and tactical plans, and be able to help manage finances including budget forecasting, estimating, monitoring project budgets and ensuring timely billing.
- Develops estimates with team and gains client approval
- Conducts client status calls/meetings; writes and issues contact reports and status reports
- Acquires thorough knowledge of client's business to anticipate marketing and advertising challenges and opportunities
- Monitors competitive promotional initiatives
- Build and maintain strong client relationships
- Facilitates and attends client calls, meetings, and planning sessions: Develops agendas, advises clients on initiatives and programs
- Provides new ideas and solutions for the client
- Serves as a liaison between junior and senior staff. Communicates concerns, team issues, client and project updates, etc.
- Delegates responsibility and manages client deliverables
- Willingness to travel (~10%)
- Bachelor's degree in advertising, marketing, or equivalent area of study
- A deep understanding of the different approaches to marketing to patients vs. HCPs (health care personnel)
- 4+ years of pharma experience
- Ad agency experience highly preferred